If you are considering making changes to your landscape this year such as planting new plants, adding mulch, or upgrading your irrigation system, you may be eligible for a rebate of up to $1,000 through the family of Santa Barbara County Water Providers.
Rebates are given for the following changes to your landscape:
- planting water-wise plants
- adding a 3 inch layer of mulch
- replacing irrigation systems with drip irrigation parts
- sprinkler system efficiency retrofits
- using rotating sprinkler nozzles
- adding a smart irrigation controller
50% of the cost of approved materials will be covered for a maximum one-time rebate of $1,000 in eligible areas. Funding is limited and site visits may be required before upgrading begins. See Santa Barbara’s rebate website for more information.